Friday 31 March 2017

Glitter Gal MACONII Review

Today I have six gorgeous polishes by Glitter Gal that Maconii sent me to review.

First up I have "Believe", a gorgeous coral pink polish with a glossy shine. This polish was opaque in two thin coats. Application was effortless due to the small brush size. Believe had a great formula which self levelled well and dried very quickly. 
I'm not a very "pink" person, however I loved this polish from the moment I saw it! I love coral colours! 
This polish is available exclusively at Maconii.
Believe 
 
 


Next up I have "Empower", a lovely lavender polish with a glossy shine. This polish was opaque in two thin coats. Believe applied effortlessly to the nail and self levelled well. It had a great brush size which made application even easier. It also dried very quickly. 
I don't know why, but this polish shouted "Easter" at first sight. I think I might have to do an Easter design with it! 
This polish is available exclusively at Maconii.
Empower
 
 


Next I have "Cheeky", a gorgeous sky blue polish with a glossy shine. This polish was opaque in one thick coat. Application was effortless, courtesy to the great brush size and formula which self levelled well and dried very quickly. 
This is one of my favourite blue polishes! I absolutely love this colour, it's generally my favourite colour.  
This polish is available exclusively at Maconii.
Cheeky
 
 


Next I have "Confidence", a stunning dusty navy polish with a glossy shine. This polish was opaque in one thick coat. Confidence applied effortlessly to the nail and self levelled well. It had a great brush size and dried very quickly. 
This wouldn't be a colour I'd usually go for, but I'll admit it did presently surprise me. This was probably the shiniest polish in this collection. 
This polish is available exclusively at Maconii.
Confidence 
 
 


Next I have "Turbulence", an amazing silver holographic polish. This polish was opaque in three thin coats. Application was effortless due to the small brush size and formula which self levelled well and dried very quickly. 
I think this polish was meant to be a holographic top coat, but I didn't realise that until I was half way through swatching it. Either way, this polish is magical! The holographic pigment is really strong, possibly stronger than my Color Club silver holographic polish.
This polish is available exclusively at Maconii.
Turbulence 
 
 


Last I have "Brain Freeze", an incredible black holographic polish. This polish was opaque in two thin coats. Brain Freeze applied effortlessly to the nail, courtesy to the great brush size. The formula was fantastic, it self levelled well and dried very quickly! 
Ever since I was introduced to holographic polishes, I've wanted a black one! When I was told I was being sent one to review, you can imagine my excitement. This polish lived up to my expectations and single handily blew my mind!
Brain Freeze
 
 


Before I was asked to review these polishes, I'd never heard of Glitter Gal. Boy, I've been missing out! This brand is amazing, I didn't have ANY problems whatsoever. They applied like a charm, which made life a whole lot easier for me. I highly recommend this brand. They were all super shiny, possibly the shiniest polishes I own.

Maconii is an Australian stock list for nail polish. They don't just stock nail polish, but their other products are not related to this review. They stock big brands like Fun Lacquer, Color Club, Ms. Sparkle, Ella + Mila and Cupcake Polish, just to name a few. They have a store located in Melbourne where you can check out the polishes, although they don't bring all their stock in store. If there's a polish you would like to purchase in store, you can email them and ask them to bring it in store. They also have a website and eBay store, so if you can't travel to their store you can always have it posted. And the best news... They ship internationally! I've purchased a couple of polishes from their store (Color Club), and I was 100% satisfied with their service and products! Thank you Yeung for sending me these goodies to review :)

You can purchase these polishes (and many more), from their:
Shop: The Paramount Centre
Shop 22 / 108 Bourke St
​Melbourne, Vic, 3000

Other links:
Maconii's Instagram page: http://instagram.com/maconiistore.beauty

* Disclaimer: Maconii kindly sent me these polishes to review with my honest opinion.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment